Thursday, September 30, 2010

my first blog-game!

I like these games!It's a way to learn things about each other!So thank u Veronica !
The i love game: i have to list 10 things that i love and tag 10 other bloggers to play.
i love 
(random order)  
my friends company
watching movies
reading fashion magazines
making jewels out of nothing
realism 
travelling
drinking hot coffee near the fireplace 
humor 
organizing my stuff 
walk -in wardrobes
                                                                                     
Now i'll tag 10 bloggers (if u don't like such games feel free to ignore this tag) : 
                                                                        



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now it's official!recognition has came for my famous blogger friend!

Panagiota said...

recognition no...but a chance to attend sth special!

Related Posts with Thumbnails