Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to you all !!

I am for about 2 days at my hometown and i keep eating at least 2 pieces of (well that's how we call them here in Greece) melomakarona!That's the bad thing when you are back home;eating too much of mum's food!Ok i 'll stop grumbling now..I ve seen my friends and we have great time here..doing nothing!just drinking coffee and shopping !
One of my friends has her name day today,my sweet strawberry(her nickname)and i m going to her house,but don't expect a festive outfit!As she said,its a "kid's party" :-D  ..so i just want to  wish u all

4 comments:

Alecca Rox said...

Very Merry Christmas!
I keep eating sweets too, someone told me calories don't count during holiday;)

Velveteen said...

merry merry christmas! heyyy, watch it with mum's food. last August I gained 3 kilos in two weeks. still carrying them..I heard that kourampiedes have negative calories though...:P :P :P

Rania Kelesidou said...

Χρονια Πολλα καταρχην!Κ γω εχω την εντυπωση οτι το εχω παρακανει με τα μελομακαρονα,πρωι-μεσημερι-βραδυ δεν σταματαω να τα τρωω(καλα οχι μονο αυτα βεβαια :Ρ)Καλη διασκεδαση κ τις επομενες μερες που θα μεινεις στον Βολο!(μου ειχες πει οτι απο κει εισαι αν θυμαμαι καλα :)

http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

candy_girl said...

OoOOoO xoxoxoxo Meerry Christmas!!!i hope the kid's party didn't turn you down,although it was not as crazy as possible!!!anywayyy...thanx for all my sweet sweet strawberry!!!! <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails